Aaron Industries 3% Hydrogen Peroxide 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Do not use:
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or on serious burns
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition persist or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at a controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.