Allergy Warning: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have had problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition.
- taking otherr drugs on a regular basis.
- taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any othe pain reliever/fever reducer.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- pain gets worse or last more than 10 days.
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product.
- the painful area is red or swollen.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.