After Bite Fast Relief Itch Eraser, Gentle Kids Cream 0.7 oz (20 g)
|Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritations and itching due to:|
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
For external use only.
When using this product:
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition persists or worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor.