Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Gelcaps 80 ea
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
temporarily reduces fever
|Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Alcohol Warning: If you drink 3 or more alcoholic beverages daily, ask your doctor whether you should take naproxen sodium or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Naproxen sodium may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have had serious side effects from any pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking any other product that contains naproxen sodium or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- you take other drugs on a regular basis
- you are under a doctor's care for any continuing condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur
- symptoms continue or worsen
- you have difficulty swallowing or it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- you develop heartburn
- stomach pain occurs with use of this product or even mild symptoms persist
- pain worsens or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever lasts for more than three days
- painful area is red or swollen
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Do not use if carton is open or if foil seal imprinted with "Safety SQUEASE®" on bottle opening is missing or broken.