Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Do not use with any other products containig acetaminophen.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you taking sedatives or tranquilizers. (night time only)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistant or cronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a sodium restricted diet (daytime contains 416mg per tablet; night time contains 477mg per tablet)
- glaucoma (night time only)
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (night time only)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.