Helps Achieve Gradual & Healthy Weight Loss
- Lose About 50% More Weight Than Dieting Alone
- Combines Over the Counter FDA-Approved Weight Loss Aid
- Individually Tailored Support Plan
The Alli program starts with your commitment to adopting healthy eating habits. When you take Alli along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, you can lose about 50% more weight than dieting alone. For example, instead of losing 10 pounds with diet alone, you can lose 15 pounds with the Alli program.
Alli is Safe
It works in your digestive system, not in your heart or brain. It will not cause jitters, sleeplessness, or a racing heart. You can't just try Alli - you have to commit to it. We encourage you to read more & see if you agree with the statements at the end of this brochure, before you buy Alli. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or dietitian to help determine if you're ready.
How Does it Work? Alli Blocks About 25% of the Fat You Eat
Typically, enzymes in your intestines break down fat from food so your body can absorb the fat. But, the active ingredient in Alli attaches to some of these enzymes and prevents them from digesting about a quarter of the fat you eat. Because undigested fat can't be absorbed, it passes out of your body instead of turning into calories.
Does Alli Have Side Effects?
The main side effect occurs when you eat a meal with too much fat when taking Alli. If so much fat is blocked that your stool can't absorb it, you might have side effects. Because they are not harmful, we call them "treatment effects." These include loose or more frequent stools, an urgent need to go to the bathroom, or gas with an oily discharge. The excess fat that passes out of your body is in no way harmful. In fact, you may recognize it as something that looks like oil on top of a pizza. These treatment effects can be lessened if you stick to reduced-calorie, low-fat meals that average 15 grams of fat per meal.
If you decide that you're ready to commit to the program, purchase the Alli Starter Pack. This package contains portable reference guides to help you follow the Alli program. The starter pack also includes a carrying case called the Alli Shuttle, to make it easy to take your Alli capsules with you.
The Starter Pack includes 6 portable reference guides to help you follow the Alli program & a carrying case called the Alli Shuttle. The In-Pack Guides, together with myalliplan, deliver the support to help you reach your weight loss goals, & teach you how to eat healthy for a lifetime.
- 90 Count Orlistat Capsules, 60mg
- Shuttle: This Carrying Case Makes it Easy to Keep Doses of Alli With You
- Read Me First Guide: A Quick Introduction to Successful Weight Loss WIth the Alli Program. (Topics Include: Changing Behavior, Eating Right, Getting Active & Writing it Down)
- Companion Guide: Overview of the Program & Explanation of the Basics. (Covers Setting Goals, Dosage & Use, Basic Diet Guidelines, Treatment Effects)
- Healthy Eating Guide: Offers Practical Suggestions For Healthy Eating With the Alli Program. (Includes Menu Planning, Shopping, Preparing Meals & Eating Out)
- Calorie & Fat Counter: Helps make the Right Food Choices - Whether at Home or at a Restaurant. (Features a Calorie Counter, Fat Counter & Food Exchanges)
- Daily Journal: Makes it Easy to Record Meals - A Habit Linked to Successful Weight Loss
- Quick Facts: Pocket Sized Cards Providing Tips to Stay on Track. (Topics Include Dosage, Best Food Choices, Goods to Avoid & Portion Size)
Alli is potentially eligible for FSA reimbursement when medically necessary; check with your plan administrator for eligibility requirements.