New & Improved!
Pump Kit without BPA
Mom Inspired, Hospital Trusted
Professional Performance: Highly Effective for Mothers Working Full-Time
with CustomFit Flanges
- Custom Control. Dual adjustability for the best results every time. To find your best settings for better milk.
- CustomFit Flange System. 3 Sizes for a great fit even as your body changes.
- Convenient. Lightweight and portable, can operate on 6AA batteries.
- Ultra Tote. Chic design with pockets and dividers keeps you organized
Custom Control For mothers in a class of their own. Research tells us that mothers respond differently to different pumping patterns. Even so, one-dial, pre-programmed pumps in their "Expression" mode provide limited suction and speed combinations based on the average mother. When you turn their dial to the right, suction goes up and speed goes down. When you turn their dial to the left, suction goes down and speed goes up.
Because you deserve more, the Ameda Purely Yours Ultra pump offers CustomControl. With its separate suction and speed dials the Purely Yours Ultra doesn't make decisions for you or limit your choices.
Do you get more milk at high suction and high speed? The Purely Yours Ultra can take you there. Low suction and low speed? It can go there, too! Its dual adjustability allows you to choose the combination (32 in total) that gives you the most milk. Unlike other pumps, with the Purely Yours Ultra you can find your own breast pump settings to customize your pumping experience for the best results every time.
Why use a pump to that limits your options? Ameda pumps work well for all mothers, including those who are in a class of their own.
- Purely Yours Ultra Pump: Mom inspired, professional performance weighing in at only one pound. The two dials allow you to easily customize your pumping for the best results every time.
- Ultra Tote: Upscale and contemporary ultra-suede and faux-leather bag compliments your wardrobe while discreetly storing all your pumping essentials. Easy-clean interior features pockets and dividers to keep you organized while on the go.
- CustomFit Flanges: Includes three breast flange sizes. Try all three sizes to find the fit that's best for you at any stage of breastfeeding.
- Dual Hygienikit: Unique, double pumping kit with patented barrier keeps milk out of pump tubing and motor! This easy-clean system virtually eliminates all tubing care.
- Cool 'N Carry Milk Tote: Removable insulated case holds up to 6 bottles. Includes cooler packs to keep your milk cool for up to 10 hours.
- Car Adapter: to pump on the go
- Pumping Pad: for a clean pumping surface
- Adapter: for manual pumping
- 2 Extra Valves: for HygienKit
For more information call: 1-866-992-6332
Pump unit Made in Switzerland; Accessories Made in Mexico.
*For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Where breast pumps were born and raised: More than 60 years ago in Sweden, engineer Einar Egnell made it his life's work to help breastfeeding mothers. After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump. In the process, Egnell also created suction and cycling standards that today's lactation consultants use to judge most breast pumps.
Today's Ameda breast pumps use Engell's innovative technology with the features a 21st century mother expects. Everything Ameda offers - Ameda breast pumps and products, breastfeeding education, and support of lactation professionals - reflects our passion for breast feeding. We know how much breastfeeding matters to you and your baby.