AMO Oxysept Disinfecting Solution 1 ea
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The red tip on the Oxysept® bottle is a reminder not to put this product in your eyes.
- Do not use Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution to rinse your contact lenses.
- Always drop the Oxysept® pink neutralizing tablet into the lens cup prior to soaking contact lenses.
- If pink neutralizing tablet is broken or looks wet, or the blister card appears damaged in any way, do not use.
- Never use Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution in a heat disinfection unit.
- Use only Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution components; do not substitute.
- Store at room temperature.
Note: This product is not recommended for use with Illusions® (tefilcon) lenses. Use of this product may cause severe lens damage. Illusions® is a registered trademark of CIBA Vision Corporation.
Use only if imprinted foil on tablets and imprinted overwrap on bottle are intact and clearly legible.
® 2007 Advanced Medical Optics, Inc