Anbesol Maximum Strength Oral Anesthetic Gel 0.33 oz (9 g)
Temporarily relieves pain associated with the following mouth and gum irritations:
- sore gums
- canker sores
- minor dental procedures
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.