Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
Device for Penis Enlargement and Correction of Penile Curvature
Results (up to):
- +4cm (1.6") / length
- +1.5cm (.6")/ girth
- 40% curvature adjustment
Men with a small penis, average penis or even a larger penis can benefit from the penis enlargement device, Andropenis. Andropenis is a non-surgical penis enlargement product which promotes a long penis through the medical principle of traction, effectively adding up to 0.5 centimeters (0.2 inches) to your penis each month (according to scientific studies).
In addition to increasing penis length and girth, Andropenis safely corrects up to 40% of penis curvature (Peyronie's Disease) while elongating the penis. Many men opt out of corrective surgery for Peyronie's Disease as it commonly decreases penis length by up to 4 centimeters (1.6 inches) (according to scientific studies). Andropenis is non-surgical, thus leaving no scars unlike Peyronie's surgery.
From an Average Penis to a Bigger Penis: The Medical Principle of Traction
Plastic surgeons have been employing the principal of traction for skin graft surgery and regeneration of tissue for years. The mechanism of action in Andropenis is similar, but because of the nature of penile tissue, is actually simpler to use for penis enlargement.
Andropenis can be worn underneath the clothing while sitting, standing and walking and gently applies a gradual 600 to 1500 gram (1.3 to 3.3 pounds) progressive traction force to the penis. This stimulates growth of the suspensory ligament, corpus cavernosum and the rest of the penile tissues, effectively promoting a long penis throughout the day.
Andropenis differs from other penis enlargement products because it has:
- Results corroborated by numerous medical studies
- A non-intrusive mechanism of action
- No reliance on drugs or herbal supplements
- Four unconditional facts
- Medical backup - safe and effective treatment
- Scientific assessments - results backed by clinical studies by urologists from around the world
- Manufacture standard - certified by the British Standards Institution (BSI)
- Quality standard - maximum confidentiality, 24/7 customer service
- 10 years of industry experience
Through 6 to 9 months of use of Andropenis, men report an average (according to scientific studies):
- Permanent length increase of the penis from 3 to 4 centimeters (1.2 to 1.6 inches) in erection
- Up to 4 centimeter (up to 1.6 inches) increase in flaccid state
- Girth increase of up to 1.5 centimeter (0.6 inches)
- Up to 40% correction in penile deviations or curvatures
Andropenis is also been increasingly prescribed by doctors to prevent penile retraction after surgery. While many men experience an incidental shortening of the penis after certain surgeries, Andropenis can be used to prevent this risk.
FDA Registered Medical Device; Class 2 medical device no. 3006891790
Made in Spain
Please Note: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.