AquaRefresh Contact Lens Case 1 ea
- Lens cases can be a disinfectant source of microbial contamination. To help prevent eye infections, lens case should be properly cleansed, rinsed and airdried. Lens cases should be replaced every few months or as directed by your eye care professional
- Use of this lens case with heat may cause wrappings. Use for storage during chemical disinfection only. Do not use with heat.
- Some chemical and hydrogen peroxide systems require special contact lens cases. Follow the manufacturer's instructions or consult your eye care practitioner.
- If you experience irritation, redness, excessive tearing, unusual secretions or changes in vision, remove your lenses and consult your eye care practitioner immediately.
- Replace your contact lens case according to the guidelines of your eye care professional