Perfect for Home, Offices and Break Rooms.
Aquverse is proud to offer a commercial grade Bottleless water system (also known as Point of Use or POU). Aquverse is known for its exceptional craftsmanship in producing true commercial-grade water coolers with a classic, contemporary design and rugged durability that ensures years of hassle free use and enjoyment. The A6500 comes with rolled metal sides that are 7 times more durable than traditional stainless steel coolers and are treated with anti-fingerprint and smudge protection ensuring simple cleanup and hassle-free maintenance.
Never buy another 5-gallon bottle again!
The A6500 comes complete with a world-class 750 gallon capacity, NSF certified charcoal filter (superior removal of particles, chlorine, lead, odor and cyst - ensuring clean, crisp, delicious water), and quick change filter head system. The A6500 also comes with a dual float safety shut off system, hot/cold output, stainless steel tanks and paddle style faucets. Aquverse A6500 is durable enough to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic, offers a contemporary design that fits perfectly into any home or office decor, and a whisper-quiet running sound that will ensure it goes unnoticed except when it is in use.
Enjoy crisp, clean, chilled drinking water anytime using the cold water push faucet. The Aquverse A6500 dispenses hot water for instant coffee, cereal, noodles, and tea with a childproof safety faucet. The A6500 comes with an impact-resistant, heavy gauge ABS plastic outer plastic shell that makes for easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home and office settings.
The Aquverse A6500 Bottleless Water System is simple to install and can be done with basic tools by just about anyone, easily self-install the unit yourself or hire a handyman or plumber if you prefer.
Comes with Bonus Install Kit which includes an Aquverse A100 filter, quick install filter head and complete install kit with water lines and quick connect water source connector.
Features and Benefits:
- A6500 is a complete water solution and comes with a full filtration system (filter head already installed & filter ready for easy set up)
- UL, NSF certified 750 gallon carbon water filter
- LG high-efficiency compressor with the lowest cycle rate available ensures a long lifespan
- Convection cooling with internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- High-volume, 304 electro polished stainless steel hot & cold tanks with internal heating coils and copper refrigerant lines ensure no off taste to water
- Cold-Rolled metal sides are treated to be fingerprint and smudge resistant & clean up easily with a damp cloth
- Super cold & hot output (38 - 58 degrees cold & 185 degrees)
- Fast fill rate (16oz in under 8 seconds!) & deep fill area for large sport bottles & containers
- Heavy-duty hardware & encased metal external construction makes units rugged & durable
- Dual float system with auto shut off prevents leakage & overflow issues
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray for easy cleaning
- Push style faucets offer comfort & ease with patented child safety hot water protection
- Water filter sensor alerts you when it is time to change filter
- Hot tank on/off switch
- Built-in handle on back of unit for easy tote & carry
- Fits any standard 110 volt socket
- ABS outer plastic shell does not rust or corrode
- Adjustable cold water thermostat – factory set for maximum efficiency
- Full install kit with hardware and water line for installing unit and running water line from your water source
- Color: White with grey accent collar & drip tray, push style faucets
- Electrical: Takes a standard household 110v outlet
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- UL-Listed: Yes
- Construction: High glossy cabinet, front & top ABS plastic,
- Side : PCM(pre-coated metal) panel, Superior resistance to UV light
- Quantity of Cold Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 0.8GAL of below 50 F/HR
- Quantity of Hot Water Served Per Hour (GPH): 1.7GAL of over 185°F/HR
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 185° F
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes- temperature is controlled to 35.6° to 53.6°
- Faucet Type: Removable. Push style faucet with child lock hot safety button
- Drip Tray Type: Washable Grid Drip Tray (ABS Plastic)
- Dimensions(NET): 10.71" W x 12.36" D x 37.40" H
- Dimensions(SHIPPING): 11.22" W x 12.80" D x 44.09" H
- Shipping Weight: 40.57 lbs. (NET weight : 36.16 lbs )
- Warranty: 1 year on parts & compressor