Keep out of reach of children.
Contains sulfamic acid. Do not mix with bleach, mildew removers or other household cleaners, as toxic fumes may result.
Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.
If swallowed: Immediately rinse mouth with water. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.