Atopalm Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Ointment 1 oz (28.3 g)
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Insect Bites
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumac
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- External Genital and Anal Itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- For the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor
- For external genital itching, if you have a vaginal discharge, consult a doctor
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
- For external anal itching do not do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical devise for application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center immediately.