Atopalm Moisturizing Hydrocortisone Cream 1 oz (28.3 g)
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- External genital and anal itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- For external genital itching or if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
- For external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical devise for application
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and then occur again within a few days. Stop use and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone products unless you have consulted a doctor. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.