Less Fussing, Especially at Night*
Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies. Clinical studies show that the Avent bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is reduced especially at night.*
What is Included:
Natural Feeding Bottle: 3 pieces
- 0 - 6 months
- Anti colic valve: Two piece valve
- Bottle design: Easy to assemble, easy to hold, wide neck
- Less fussing - Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*
- Two piece anti-colic system - Allows air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy
- To fit your baby's growing needs - Five different nipple flow rates are available
- 0% BPA (Bisphenol A Free) - This bottle is made from PP - a BPA free material
Significantly Reduces Fussing
Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby’s health and happiness. A randomized clinical trial was carried out to see whether infant feeding bottle design affects "infant behavior". The Philips Avent bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle (46 min vs 74 min, p=0.05). This was especially true during night-time.
Unique Anti-Colic Valve
The two piece anti-colic system consists of the Avent Nipple and adapter ring. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the Avent Nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby’s tummy. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow.
Made in England
*A clinical study showed that at two weeks of age, babies showed less fussing than babies fed with another bottle. (Study conducted by the Institute of Child Health, London. 2008.)
**A clinical study showed that at 2 weeks of age, infants fed with an Avent bottle showed less fussing than infants fed with another leading bottle, especially at night.