The Essential Connection to Your Baby
- Philips Digital Video Baby Monitor
- 2.4" Color Screen
- Day & Night Video Monitoring
- 100% Private Connection
- Soothing Your Baby
- Easy in Use
See & Hear Your Baby from Anywhere in Your Home
The baby monitor SCD603 enables you to maintain a secure connection with your baby at all times. As well as perfect sound quality, you can now also see your baby. With a range up to 150 meter*, this monitor is fully portable and easy to use.
Day & Night Video Monitoring
- Hear Your Baby with Clear Sound
- High Resolution 2.4" Color Screen
- Automatic Infra-Red Night Vision
- Voice Activation Mode
100% Private Connection
- LED Lights Showing You When Your Unit is Linked & in Range
- Backup Battery Function in Case of Power Failure
- Range up to 150 Meter*
Soothing Your Baby
- Remotely Select Your Lullabies
- Soft Baby Night Light
Easy in Use
- Rechargeable Parent Unit
- Wall Mountable Baby Unit
Auto Infra-Red Night Vision
The infra-red night vision automatically switches on in the dark.
Range up to 150 Meter*
* Indoor range up to 30 meter; outdoor range up to 150 meter.
Soft Baby Night light
Soft baby night light to calm your little one.
Voice Activation Mode
The self-activating screen and volume will switch on when your baby starts crying.
Wall Mountable Baby Unit
Wall mountable baby unit for optimal positioning.
- Power Supply: 220 – 240 V
- Power Supply: 120 V (US)
Tuner / Reception / Transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Battery Low Indication
- Battery Charging Indication
- Power on Indication
- Auto Out of Range Warning
- Volume Control
- Sound-Level Lights
- Night Light
- Wall Mountable
- Stages: Pregnancy, 0 – 6 Months, 6 – 12 Months
Requires 4 - 1.5V R6 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- 1 - Philips Avent Digital Baby Monitor
- 1 - Wall Mountable Baby Unit
- 1 - Belt Clip: The Clip Provides Hands-Free Convenience & Mobility
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Quick Start Guide
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.