- The Safest, Strongest Disposable Ever!
- Includes 10 Via 6 oz Bases & Lids plus 2 Adaptors for use with the AVENT ISIS Breast Pump
- Pre-sterilized Bases for immediate use
- For use with AVENT anti-colic Nipples
- 10 x 6 oz. Bases with Lids
- 2 x Adaptors
Less Air Less Discomfort
The AVENT Nipple - nearer to natural feeding
Natural shape allows for easy transition between breast and bottle and the anti-colic valve reduces painful gas during feeding.
A clinical trial* held at the Universities of London and Cambridge showed that newborns fed with the AVENT bottle suffered less from colic and were more content when awake than babies fed with standard bottles.
AVENT Via is the innovative disposable way to feed your baby when on-the-go.
- Anti-colic Nipple - AVENT VIA is the perfect companion to the AVENT feeding bottle because it uses the same anti-colic nipple.
- Pre-sterilized - Use Bases straight from the pack and re-sterilize up to three times before disposing.
- Stackable Bases and Lids - For safe storage of precious breast milk in fridge or freezer.
- Compatible with AVENT ISIS Breast Pump - Express milk directly into the pre-sterilized Bases.
Also available from AVENT:
The AVENT system has been designed to be best for babies, offering moms safe, hygienic, functional products that can be used when breastfeeding, bottle feeding or combining the two.
- Use the AVENT ISIS Breast Pump to express milk directly into the AVENT bottle or VIA Bases for easy freezing, storage and feeding.
- AVENT Magic Cups - available in two sizes: 7oz with Soft Spout (6m+) and 9oz with Toddler Spout. Magic spouts make all AVENT cups and bottles NON-SPILL
- The AVENT Express Bottle and Babyfood Warmer - the fast, safe way to warm feeds. Holds all types of bottles and the AVENT Magic Cup.
- The AVENT Express Microwave Steam Sterilizer kills all household bacteria in just 4 minutes**. Takes 4 AVENT bottles, accessories and the ISIS Breast Pump.
- The AVENT Express Electric Steam Sterilizer kills all household bacteria in approximately 8 minutes. Takes 6 AVENT bottles, accessories and the ISIS Breast Pump.
For our complete catalogue and retailer list: aventamerica.com or call toll-free 1-800-54-AVENT
*Colic, Crying Fussing and Feeding Alan Lucas MD FRCP, MRC Dunn Nutrition Unit and Department of Pediatrics, University of Cambridge. Ian St James-Roberts PhD, Thomas Coram Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London. Ross Paediatric Research Conference, USA, November 1994.
**for microwaves 1000W-1100W