AZO Standard Max Strength Tablets 24 ea
Fast relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
|Drug Interaction Precautions|
This drug can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones tests.
This product can stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenaopyridine.
When using this product:
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color
- this is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.