AZO Standard Urinary Pain Relief Tablets 30 ea
Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency & frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
|Drug Interaction Precautions|
|Individuals with any kidney problems should not use this preparation unless directed by a physician. If symptoms persist, consult your physician. Do not use for more than 2 days without consulting a physician.|
Please read insert (in box) for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
- Caution: Do not use this product if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product:
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests. This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets. Store at room temperature (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light. Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil is open or damaged.