Baby Orajel Teething Swabs, Berry 12 ea
Temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older.
Allergy Alert: do not use this product is your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
When using this product
- fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
© Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc.