Be Koool Itch Relief Patches 18 Each
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Insect bites
- Poison Ivy
- Minor skin irritations
For external use only. Do not use on chicken pox, measles, blisters, eczema, mocous membranes, near the eyes or on extensive areas of the skin. When using this product wash hands after applying or removing patch. For adults and children two years or older, apply to affected area of skin only. On children under 2 years or anyone with allergies, consult a doctor. Do not get into eyes. Do not swallow or ingest. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or worsens; rashes, redness, swelling occurs or pain increases; symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store in a cool place 68-77°F (20-25°C) avoiding direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity. Store unused patches in the pouch. Do not store in other containers.
©Kobayashi Healthcare, LLC