Easy to Lather and Rinse
Liquid facial cleansers are alternatives to bar soap that are formulated especially for face washing. Easy to dispense, a liquid facial cleanser
quickly creates a lather when you mix it with water, and you can easily control how much of a lather you get by using more or less cleanser. There are some liquid cleansers that don’t lather at all.
Perfect Solutions for Your Skin Type
Many skin care brands formulate liquid facial cleansers with specific skin types in mind.
back to top »
- Products for oily complexions are highly effective at removing excess oils, and they are usually non-comedogenic, meaning that they do not clog the pores.
- Formulas intended for dry complexions are gentler, leaving skin's natural moisture in place to prevent dehydration.
- Liquid cleansers for normal to dry skin typically moisturize the skin as they cleanse to minimize signs of dryness.
- Cleansing solutions for sensitive complexions are typically hypoallergenic and free of strong ingredients that can trigger reactions.
- For combination skin, liquid cleansers are made to normalize oil levels to reduce the differences in moisture content between oily and dry patches.
- In addition to products that are made for certain skin types, you can find liquid cleansers that are formulated to address specific skin care concerns, such as signs of aging, acne blemishes and skin discoloration, while they cleanse.