Belli Skincare Products do not Ship Outside of US
Pure & Balanced
Pure and balanced cleansing for your entire body, even your most sensitive areas.
- A gentle daily cleanser that can be used during pregnancy and beyond
- Gently cleans without stripping skin of its natural oils
- Features cucumber and green tea extracts, both are rich in antioxidants
- Lavender and chamomile provide a relaxing aromatherapy experience
Belli is Picky for a Purpose™ to give you peace of mind. Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes, phthalates and paraben preservatives.
For expecting moms, Belli is Picky for a Purpose™. The ingredient selections in Belli skincare formulations are based upon an extensive review of published medical studies. The searches include 4 databases: Teris, Toxline, Dart, and Medline - that comprise over 16 million published medical studies in over 5,000 international journals. (Belli also LactMed screens all ingredients in the Belli Pregnancy collection so women can continue to use the products postpartum while nursing. LactMed is a peer-reviewed and fully referenced database of drugs to which breastfeeding mothers may be exposed). We do our homework when it comes to skincare ingredients so women can embrace life and enhance beauty. It is no surprise that Belli is the skincare brand most recommended by OB/GYNs.
Belli provides soothing, balanced skincare products that pamper and protect. Our collections - Belli Pregnancy, Belli Motherhood and Belli Baby - consider the specific skincare needs of each stage, with thoughtful attention to providing peace of mind. At Belli, our love of pregnancy and motherhood guides everything we do. Our goal is to support and encourage new mothers, inspiring self-confidence and well-being.
- No ingredients, synthetic or natural, linked to birth defects or miscarriage
- LactMed screened to avoid harmful ingredients if passed through breast milk
- Allergy Tested
- Free of paraben preservatives, phthalates, dyes and artificial fragrances
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
Made in the USA