Benadryl Allergy Relief, Ultratab Tablets 24 ea
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
As a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur.
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each tablet safety sealed. Do not use if blister or foil is broken.