Benadryl Itch Relief Stick 0.47 fl oz (14 ml)
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from flame or fire.
Do not use:
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use:
- on chicken pox
- on measles
When using this product: avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens or does not improve in 7 days.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.