The Perfect Anabolic Ratio a 3:1 Ratio of BCAA: Glutamine!
- Bite Size
- Sugar Free Candy
- Approximately 525 Tablets
- Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Grape & Pineapple Orange
You're Holding the Newest Supplement Technology!
Any serious bodybuilding athlete knows about the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine. But never before have they been "super-charged" by combining them in a 3:1 ratio with glutamine and compressed into a bioavailable, candy-like format so small you can fit two dozen of them in your hand. That's new CHEWIES™ BCAA Micros, created in Betancourt's own 140,000-square-foot cGMP manufacturing facility.
To build lots of muscle, your muscle cells must synthesize lots of protein. The BCAAs are building blocks in protein synthesis. But they do more than this. They also regulate it. For instance, supplementation with BCAAs has been shown to activate some of the same enzymes believed to be responsible for the muscle-building effects of resistance exercise (1). Other studies suggest that BCAA supplementation may reduce exercise-induced muscle damage and soreness (2) and reduce levels of perceived exertion (3) so that working out doesn't feel as tough. To make new CHEWIES™ BCAA Micros even more powerful, we combined leucine, isoleucine and valine with glutamine. Supplementation with glutamine may spare the BCAAs from premature degradation.
Your Favorite Muscle Candy Just Got Better!
Even the pros get cravings for candy. Now you can satisfy them with a nutrient-dense, "physique-friendly" supplement that is slated to become the world's favorite "Muscle Candy", new Chewies" Micros!
The Fastest Growing Brand for the Fastest Growing Bodies!
Creating formulas, sourcing ingredients, blending, flavoring, packaging... we do it all and more inside our own 200,000 sq. ft. cGMP manufacturing lab. That's why our sports nutrition products crush categories and establish new ones. North America's fastest growing bodies use the fastest growing brand- Betancourt Nutrition!
Whatever It Takes!®
Formulated, tested, and verified exclusively by Betancourt Nutrition, Inc.
Laboratory Tested by nFn
1. Apro W, Blomstrand E (2010). Influence of supplementation with branched-chain amino acids in combination with resistance exercise on p70 kinase phosphorylation in resting and exercising human skeletal muscle. Acta Physiol May 28.
2. Shimomura Y et al. (2010). Branched-chain amino acid supplementation before squat exercise and delayed-onset muscle soreness. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 20(3): 236.
3. Greer BK et al. (2010). BCAA supplementation lowers perceived exertion but does not affect performance in untrained males. J Strength Cond Res April 7.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.