Bissell OxyGen2 32 fl oz (946 ml)
May be harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. Contains Hydrogen Peroxide and Chelant. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep container closed. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for a least 15 minutes. Get medical attention. If swallowed, give large amounts of water to drink. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If large amounts are swallowed, get medical advice. Do not store near heat sources or above 120° F. Keep out of reach of children.
© 2005 Bissell Homecare, Inc