drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

Black Flag Refillable Mouse Bait Station 1 ct

 
suggested: $8.99
our price: $6.09
save 32% ($2.90)
in stock

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Kills House Mice

  • Child Tamper-Resistant Station
  • Use Indoors Only
  • Easy To Refill

Bait Station fits in room corners, cabinet corners & along walls.

This Bait Station is resistant to tampering by children.

House mice usually consume a lethal dose in a single feeding, but it may take two or more days from the time of bait consumption for these rodents to die.  House mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose.  This product is effective against anticoagulant-resistant house mice.

Questions or Comments?  Call 1-800-887-3524

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children.

May be harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin.  Causes moderate eye irritation.  Keep away from humans, domestic animals and pets.  Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.  Wear waterproof gloves when handling bait or bait station.  Wash hands with soap and water after handling bait station.

First Aid:  Have product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment.  You may also contact the Hotline Number at 1-800-887-3524 for health concerns, emergency medical treatment information or pesticide incidents.

If Swallowed:  Call a Poison Control Center, doctor, or Hotline Number 1-800-887-3524 immediately for treatment advice.  Have person sip on a glass of water if able to swallow.  Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor.  Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If in Eyes:  Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.  Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.  Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

If on Skin or Clothing:  Take off contaminated clothing.  Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.  Call a Poison Control Center, doctor, or Hotline Number 1-800-887-3524  immediately for treatment advice.

Treatment for Pet Poisoning:  If an animal eats this bait, call a veterinarian at once.

Note to Physician or Veterinarian:  Contains the nerve poison bromethalin.  This product is not an anticoagulant type rodenticide.  For humans or animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (such as muscle tremors, loss of hind limb use, or seizures for animals), limit absoprtion by either emesis or gastric lavage.  Sublethal symptoms, if present, would be the result of cerebral edema and should be treated accordingly through administration of an osmotic diuretic and corticosteroid.

Environmental Hazards: This product is extremely toxic to mammals and birds.  Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.  Do not apply directly to water.

© 2013 UIC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT