The BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband helps you take fitness body-monitoring wherever you want to go with an on body wellness monitor that works in conjunction with apps for mobile devices.
The LINK Armband, enabled with Bluetooth® wireless technology, sends information to your fingertips by communicating directly with your mobile device and providing near real-time caloric burn data. Through this new generation technology, you can see your calorie input vs. output and understand your calorie balance by using the app’s food logging tool. The app also offers the feature to create personalized workouts based upon your caloric, activity or step targets.
Using four sophisticated sensors, the Armband captures over 5000 data points per minute to track everything from calories burned, steps taken and levels of physical activity to sleep. BodyMedia FIT Armbands give you the most accurate calorie burn in the market, and the technology used in the BodyMedia system has been clinically proven to improve weight loss by 3x!**
There are tons of fly-by-night weight loss fads out there. We’re not one of them. Studies over the last 10 years have proven that BodyMedia technology is accurate and that it delivers the results you’re looking for. Weight loss attempts can fail not because you lack will power, but because you lack the right information. BodyMedia gives you accurate info to make these changes – calories in, calories out and sleep – the keys to weight loss. With this info, you can make changes, lose weight and lead a healthier life.
Our system includes:
- An Armband that automatically captures data.
- Online Activity Manager† that analyzes raw data, allows you to log food and presents info in an easy-to-understand way.
- Mobile apps that allow you to log food and give you up-to-the-minute readings throughout the day to track progress against your goals.
Weight loss boils down to 3 key things:
- Calories Burned – Everything you do during the day and night—from pumping iron to pumping gas—burns calories. And the way you burn calories may be different from the next guy.
- Calories Consumed – To lose weight you should know not only your total calories in but also the quality of your diet. Too many carbs? Not enough fiber? Enter your food and BodyMedia FIT will give you a detailed nutritional breakdown.
- Quantity and Quality of Sleep – Scientists understand and study the role of sleep in weight loss. Good sleep can help suppress your appetite and maintain your energy, which is important to weight loss.
Understand the BodyMedia Difference
You burn calories differently than anyone else, which is why cookie-cutter weight loss programs may not be working for you. The BodyMedia FIT system captures your individual metabolic profile. This personalized info helps you pinpoint what actions you need to take to reach your weight loss goals.
So Goodbye, Guesswork, Hello, Weight Loss with BodyMedia FIT!
*Formerly known as Armband BW (name and packaging graphics change only)
**For full results visit bodymedia.com.
†Subscription required. The Armband does not display information on its own, rather works in conjunction with the online Activity Manager. Package includes FREE trial period subscription.
Mobile devices tested to work with BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband and Mobile Apps:
- iPad 2
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation – 32GB & 64GB)
Best when used with iOS 4.3 or later.
- LG Ally
- LS Optimus S
- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Epic
- Samsung Intercept
- Samsung Transform
- Sanyo ZIO
Mobile devices running Android 2.0 or higher should work, but have not all been tested and thus cannot be guaranteed by BodyMedia.
Made in Canada