New Series 5 - Excellent shave in problem areas
With the patented ActiveLift that lifts and cuts flat-lying hair, all Series 5 shavers deliver excellent thoroughness, even in the trickiest areas.
Shaver Key Features and Benefits:
- ActiveLift: Unique oscillating middle trimmer lifts & cuts flat-lying hair - for a thorough shave even problem areas.
- OptiFoil: Braun's most advanced foil with ergonomically sized holes cuts hair deeper than ever before - for perfect closeness that lasts longer.
- Contour Adaptive Shaving Head: 33° pivoting shaver head perfectly adapts around the jaw line and under the chin.
- Triple Action Cutting System: 3 special cutting elements shave long hair as easily as short hair.
- Fully Washable: All Braun shaver are easy to clean under running tap water.
- Clean & Renew System: At a touch of a button automatically cleans, charges and lubricates to keep the shaver like new every day.
- Shaving System: Foil
- Cleaning Method: Clean & Renew System
- Display: LCD
- Power Source: Cord/Cordless Operation
- Cordless Shave Time: 50 minutes
- Charge Time: 1 hour
- Quick Charge Time: 5 minutes
- Contour Adaptive Shaving Head
- Triple Action Cutting System
- Fully Washable
- Clean & Renew System
- Long hair trimmer
- Travel pouch
- Display: LED 2+1 for battery status Cleaning indicator
- Rechargeable: 2-way
- Automatic worldwide voltage adjustment (100-240V)
- Battery: Powerful rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Color: Black
Includes: 1 Shaver, 1 Cleaning Unit, 1 Cleaning Cartridge (Alcohol Denat), 1 Travel Case, 1 Electric Cord
Within 18 months on average, a Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs - equivalent to shaving an entire soccer field. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable.
Therefore Braun recommends changing your shaver’s foil & cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver’s maximum performance. For a perfect shave every day.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Made in Germany