Significantly Reduces Snoring
- Clinically Proven to significantly reduce snoring
- fits comfortably inside nasal passages
- drug free, latex free & adhesive free
- soft & pliable
Contains 14 Day Supple of Size 2 (S) Breathing Aids
What causes nasal snoring? Primary snoring is often the result of congestion (narrowing of the nasal passageway) or relaxation of the nasal passages which causes the tissue to vibrate during sleep. Snoring sound volume levels are the result of that vibration.
- Narrow and/or relaxed airways leads to vibrations and loud snoring.
- Brez opens up the airways and supports the tissues. Brez reduces the vibration, and as a result, reduces snoring.
- Using Brez is Easy! Simply insert Brez into the nasal passages. See enclosed insert for complete instructions.
How it Works: Soft and pliable, Brez lifts to expand the interior walls, supporting the nasal passages.
"I have saved more marriages as a sleep specialist than I would have as a marital therapist, just by getting couples back in bed together."
Michael J. Breus, PhD, is a board certified sleep specialist, clinical psychologist, and author of the best-selling book "Beauty Sleep: Look Younger, Lose Weight, and Feel Great Through Better Sleep." In addition to his private practice where he helps athletes, celebrities and executives improve their sleep, he also trains other sleep doctors and consults with airlines, hotels, mattress manufacturers and retailers. He is the Sleep Expert for a leading internet site for health-related information and is a Wellness Coach and "on-air-columnist" for a syndicated health radio program. Dr. Breus is a frequent guest on satellite radio, cable news, and television network news and talk shows, and is regularly interviewed by national publications.
For More Information On Brez's Proven, Clinical Performance, visit our website: mybrez.com