The Science of Nature | BuchuLife
The World's First Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Extracted from a rare South African herb
- Supports joint & connective tissue health
- Scientifically proven
- 100% organic buchu oil (Certified by Ecocert)
- With salmon oil
- All natural
- Herbal extract
Rare & Unique
In the Western Caps Province of South Africa lies the smallest floristic region in the world, the Cape Floral Kingdom, a declared World Heritage Site. Endemic to the region, Buchu was traditionally harvested in the wild, but is today sustainable sourced from cultivated fields. From the aromatic Buchu leaf, a pure essential oil is distilled for use in our fine herbal products.
BuchuLife Joing Health+ contains the potent antioxidants quercitin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin (bioflavonoids), diosphenol and Vitamins A, B, and E. These compounds have been shown to support healthy joints and connective tissue, promote a healthy heart and cardiovascular function and optimize exercise recovery and overall well-being.
BuchuLife soft gel vegi-caps are prepared from naturally sourced ingredients: buchu oil (10mg) and salmon oil (365mg)..
Buchu [boo-koo] has been trusted for its healing properties for over 150 years.
A Rich Heritage of Health & Well-Being
- Buchu was officially recognized by the American Pharmacopeia in 1846 and was used by injured soldiers during the Civil War
- Eight bales of buchu leaves were discovered on the cargo manifest of the Titanic
- In Europe during the late 1700s, buchu was known as "Noble Tea", because only the wealthy could afford to purchase its healing leaves.
Made in USA
*These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.