The Benefits of Buckwheat Hull Pillows:
- Buckwheat hulls do not compress over time and distribute weight evenly, alleviating pressure.
- Your neck, shoulders, and spine remain comfortably aligned, no matter what your favorite sleeping position.
- Natural fillings move and groove with your body, even as you move during sleep.
- Adjustable. Control the height and density by removing or adding hulls via the zippered liner.
- Temperate; they do not absorb heat in the summer or cold in the winter.
- Hulls allow air to circulate to keep you dry from excess perspiration or humidity.
- Hypo-Allergenic and pesticide free.
- A well cared for pillow can last up to a decade.
- An eco-friendly product.
- Muscle Tension
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Curvatures
- TMJ Syndrome
- Shoulder Problems
- Sleep Apnea
- Size: 15" x 20"
- Includes Custom Fit Pillow Case
100% Buckwheat Hull Filling
Buckwheat hulls are lightweight and durable and adjust easily to fit the contours of your body. Unlike other pillow fillings, buckwheat hulls do not compress under pressure. Their unique triangular shape allows the hulls to lock together to provide firm, even, restful support and allows constant air circulation through the pillow, keeping you cool and dry.
Those with allergies to feathers or synthetics will appreciate buckwheat's hypo-allergenic nature. Our buckwheat hulls are 99.9% dust free, triple cleaned, pesticide, and herbicide free. We also use no chemicals or radiation in the cleaning of our hulls.
Buckwheat hulls are naturally pest resistant. After all, it's the hull's job to protect the tender groat (inner seed) from insects, fungus, and mildew. Your pillow should provide years of pest-free comfort with regular use. You can freeze your pillow overnight 1-2 years to assure harmful organisms are kept to a minimum, however this is not usually necessary. If you plan to store your pillow for extended periods of time, it is a good idea to vacuum seal it in a bag.
All new material consisting of 50% millet hulls and 50% buckwheat hulls.
Certification is made by the manufacturer that the materials in this article are described in accordance with the law.
Assembled in USA from domestic and imported components.