Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. For use on skin only.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
First Aid: If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in tightly closed container.
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local sold waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. Contains alcohol. Avoid contact with plastics.
May stain some fabrics, plastics and wood surfaces.