Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Diaper rash, cuts and burns.
Scent: Essential oil blend with French lavender and organic tea tree.
The superior ingredients in California Baby® Diaper Rash Cream work together to prevent new diaper rash from occurring by creating a moisture barrier-without chemicals-between baby's bottom and the chemical irritants found in most disposable diapers, not to mention urine and...you know.
Our all-natural, food-grade diaper rash cream includes ingredients such as ultra-purified lanolin, vitamin-grade zinc (12%) and vitamin E, in addition to organic tea tree and aloe vera. California Baby® Diaper Rash Cream contains our proprietary Calming™ aromatherapy blend which includes French lavender.
- Dab California Baby® Diaper Rash Cream on facial blemishes to help dry them up and decrease redness.
- Incontinent adults will appreciate this cream.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Flip-top cap for quick and easy, one-handed use.
- Rich and creamy
- Our Diaper Rash Cream is made with ultra-purified lanolin, instead of the more typical mineral oil found in diaper rash ointments, to create a moisture barrier
- May be used on moist red rashes
- May be used at every diaper change to insure diaper rash protection
- When a severe diaper rash is present, wash with our Non-Burning & Calming™ Diaper Area Wash and follow with Diaper Rash Cream
- Moms swear, "It works to cure diaper rash!"
More information on diaper rash: Uh-Oh! Baby has a bright red rash in the diaper area! Don't panic, Mom. Most babies will get diaper rash during the first year. Diaper rash can occur anytime your baby is in diapers, but it is most common in babies under 12 months old. Diaper rash may occur more commonly in babies eating solid food or taking antibiotics.
Not to worry, though, most cases of diaper rash can be treated easily at home. Here are some simple steps to follow to treat diaper rash and prevent diaper rash in the future:
- Change baby's diaper whenever it is soiled. This is the most important measure you can take to heal diaper rash and prevent diaper rash.
- Cleanse & Soothe: Pediatricians do not recommend using diaper wipes when baby has a diaper rash. Never use wipes that may contain harsh cleansers or alcohol which can dry and irritate baby's delicate skin. Cleanse baby's bottom with our natural, chemical-free California Baby® Non-Burning & Calming™ Diaper Area Wash as part of each diaper change.
- Absorb & Cool: Use California Baby® Non-Talc Powder to keep the area dry and cool.
- Prevent: Use California Baby® Calming™ Diaper Rash Cream regularly to create a moisture barrier. California Baby® Calming™ Diaper Rash Cream is safe and gentle enough to use at every diaper change. This gentle cream will soothe irritation and help keep skin healthy. Use California Baby® Calendula Cream if the diaper rash is very mild and for everyday moisturizing.
- Baby's bottom needs a little room to breathe. Exposing baby's skin to the air is a natural way to dry out diaper rash. Let baby wear his birthday suit whenever possible! Cloth diapers also let the skin breathe and are good for the environment.
- Don't forget to wash your hands with soap and hot water after every diaper change!
California Baby® Products are not tested on animals. No animal ingredients.
No parabens, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol or phenoxyethanol.
Made in the U.S.A.
Questions? (877) 576-2825