Age: Newborn and older
Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French Lavender.
California Baby® Calming™ Massage Oil is perfect for a gentle massage to help relax, unwind, and ensure a good night's sleep. A non-greasy blend of hi-oleic safflower oil, hi-oleic canola and evening primrose, enriched with Vitamin E, leaves skin satiny smooth. Beautifully scented with California Baby® Calming™ blend of essential oils that includes French lavender, it works to unwind the body and promote calmness-an excellent bed or naptime massage oil. Our essential oils are sustainably grown. We use only the finest quality, traditionally recommended oils that are safe, gentle, and effective. Our custom pump locks in the 'up' position making this oil perfectly portable in a diaper bag, gym bag, or backpack without worrying about a mess. Keep skin healthy by making this part of an after shower or bath routine. Works as a synergistic carrier for our Pure Essential Oil Blends. Baby massage strengthens the bond between parent and child.
For grownups: Seal in moisturizing after showering - apply California Baby Calming™ Massage Oil to damp skin...leaves skin satiny soft with a wonderful non-greasy glow.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Works as a synergistic carrier for our pure essential oil blends
- Our custom pump locks in the 'up' position eliminating accidents on the road or in the diaper bag
- Non-greasy - leaves skin satiny
- Adds an extra layer of warmth
- A gentle rub helps baby sleep well and can ease colic or gas
- Keeps baby's skin soft, comfortable, and smelling sweet
- Perfect for the delicate skin of a newborn
- Contains Vitamin E
- Food-grade quality, cold pressed oils
- Our Calming™ aromatherapy blend relaxes, unwinds and ensures a good night's sleep
- No synthetic fragrances
Not tested on Animals. 100% Vegan: No Animal Ingredients. Eco-friendly, Concentrated & Biodegradable.
Our essential oils are pesticide fee & sustainably grown.
No parabens, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol or phenoxyethanol.
Made in the U.S.A.
Questions? (877) 576-2825