Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Age: Newborn and older
Scent: No fragrance
Product description: California Baby®'s luxurious Super Sensitive™ Everyday Lotion is perfect for those with allergies or fragrance intolerance or who are following a homeopathic regime. In addition to being free of fragrance or scent-masking agents, this hypoallergenic lotion does not contain any gluten, soy, oat, dairy or nuts except for coconut (seed of a drupaceous fruit), which is not typically restricted in the diets of people with tree nut allergies. Vitamin E and aloe vera are infused into high quality, cold pressed vegetable oils that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to create a silky smooth lotion that leaves the skin with a long-lasting satiny finish - an excellent bed or naptime lotion. Keep skin healthy and make this part of an after shower or bath routine. Our custom pump locks in the 'up' position making this lotion perfectly portable in a diaper bag, gym bag, or backpack without worrying about a mess.
For grownups: A must for gym or exercise bag - our wonderfully portable lotion with its locking pump is perfect for after-bathing moisturizing
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, non-greasy
- Perfect for diaper bag and overnight stays
- Keeps baby soft and comfortable
- Perfect for the delicate skin of a newborn
- Active percentages of vitamin E and aloe vera
- Only vegetable and plant based ingredients
- For people with allergies and those who cannot tolerate fragrance
- No fragrance or scent masking agents
- No nut oils, gluten, soy, oat or dairy
- Non-irritating, non-chemical formula
- Safe and gentle
- May be used by those following a homeopathic regime
- Custom locking pump eliminates accidents on the road or in the diaper bag
Not tested on Animals. 100% Vegan: No Animal Ingredients. Eco-friendly, Concentrated & Biodegradable.
Our essential oils are pesticide fee & sustainably grown.
No parabens, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol or phenoxyethanol.
Made in the U.S.A.
Questions? (877) 576-282