Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Use for baby's first bath! For hair, face & body.
Scent: No fragrance or scent masking agents
Product description: California Baby® Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash gently and effectively cleans hair, body and face using all natural vegetable glucoside cleansers that are non-stripping, sulfate-free, extremely biodegradable and naturally low foaming. This ultra-concentrated, must-have, is fragrance free making it perfect for sensitive (or newborn) skin! All of our Shampoo & Bodywashes are allergy-tested, tear free, non-drying and free of scent-masking agents and clear formula chemicals. California Baby® Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash will leave skin soft and supple and hair shiny and manageable. For best results, partner with California Baby® Super Sensitive Hair Conditioner.
Application tip: For extra cleansing, leave shampoo in hair for 30 seconds to give it time to break-up oil, dirt and residue.
- Nationally-renowned NYU allergist and dermatologist, Dr. David Cohen, recommends our Super Sensitive™ Shampoo & Bodywash to his patients with allergies and chemical sensitivities
- A great non-drying facial wash for adults (and teenagers!) with sensitive or problem skin
- Thinning hair- Use in place of harsh shampoos that can contribute to hair loss
- Safe for chemically treated hair
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No fragrance, scent masking agents, clear formula chemicals, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or DEA
- Safe and gentle, no tears; no numbing agents.
- Non-irritating and non-chemical formula
- For people with allergies and those who cannot tolerate fragrance
- May be used by those following a homeopathic regimen
- Two products in one; use head-to-toe
- Great for babies, kids or adults with super sensitive skin
- Non-stripping of natural oils
Not tested on Animals. 100% Vegan: No Animal Ingredients. Eco-friendly, Concentrated & Biodegradable.
Our essential oils are pesticide fee & sustainably grown.
No parabens, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol or phenoxyethanol.
Made in the U.S.A.
Questions? (877) 576-282