Calcium Dietary Supplement with Vitamin D
It's Never Too Late For Caltrate.®
Nature's Most Concentrated Form of Calcium®.
Caltrate May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years.
A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Recently, scientists have determined that even postmenopausal women can benefit from greater calcium intake so - "It's Never Too Late for Caltrate.®"
While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
What you should know about Caltrate 600+D...
- Caltrate 600 + D contains the most concentrated form of calcium you can buy. Each tablet provides more calcium for your bones than any leading brand.*
- Caltrate 600 + D contains Vitamin D to help our body absorb calcium.
- Caltrate 600 + D is a dietary supplement that contains no sugar, salt, lactose or preservatives.
- Caltrate 600 + D can be taken with your multivitamin.
- Tablet shape has been specially designed for easier swallowing.
- Caltrate 600 + D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis no matter what your age. No matter when you start, "It's Never Too Late for Caltrate.®"
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.