Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Calcium Dietary Supplement with Vitamin D & Minerals
Clinically Tested. Proven Absorption!
It's Never Too Late For Caltrate.®
Nature's Most Concentrated Form of Calcium®.
Caltrate May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years.
A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Recently, scientists have determined that even postmenopausal women can benefit from greater calcium intake so - "It's Never Too Late for Caltrate.®"
While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
What you should know about Caltrate 600 Plus...
- Caltrate 600 Plus contains the most concentrated form of calcium you can buy. Each tablet provides more calcium for your bones than any leading brand.*
- Caltrate 600 Plus also contains these six additional fortifying nutrients essential for healthy bone formation:*
- Vitamin D - To help increase calcium absorption
- Magnesium - Important for maintaining strong bones*
- Zinc, Copper Manganese - Essential for skeletal development*
- Boron - Helps the body utilize calcium
- Caltrate 600 Plus can be taken with your multivitamin.
- Tablet shape has been specially designed for easier swallowing.
- Caltrate 600 Plus may reduce the risk of osteoporosis no matter what your age. No matter when you start, "It's Never Too Late for Caltrate.®"
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.