CAREBAG® TOILET BOWL LINER WITH SUPER ABSORBENT PAD. Box of 20 liners
A bedside commode brings convenience to its user but who likes to clean it up after use? Rest assured, the CareBag® Toilet Bowl Liner will effectively collect and contain any body fluids and better yet: they will be turned into a gel! This is made possible thanks to the super absorbent pad provided with each bag.
When the patient is done performing body functions, the bag is to be sealed using the easy drawstring closure system and disposed of in household waste: Say goodbye to spillage, awful smell and hand cleaning of the commode pail!
The Toilet Bowl Liner can also be used to convert a toilet in a dry toilet in a disaster planning / emergency preparedness context.
• Never clean a commode pail again!
• Body fluids turn into a gel: no spills & splashes!
• No more awful smell once liner is sealed
• Best value on the market
• Hospital approved medical grade bag
• Fits over most bariatric and elongated pails
• Easily converts a regular toilet into dry toilet
• Improves comfort for patient, caregiver and family members
• Great for home, while traveling, or in health institutions
1. Open box and unroll the first liner by tearing along the perforated line.
2. Cover the pail with the liner and make sure the pad is laying flat on the bottom of the bag.
3. After patient uses the commode, bodily fluids turn into gel within seconds.
4. To close: Pull straps tightly and tie a knot. Dispose of the sealed bag in household waste just like for diapers. DO NOT FLUSH.