*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Adults take one tablespoonful (15mL) daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. Store at controlled room temperature (15°-30° C or 59°-86° F). Keep tightly closed. Protect from freezing.