Just Chew ONE Tablet Daily
Convenient chewable tablets that you can take with or without water. The chewable tablet contains 100% of the daily value of 12 essential vitamins and minerals. Plus, Centrum Silver Chewables applies the latest nutritional science to bring you an age-adjusted multivitamin with key nutrients to help support your heart+**, brain^ and eyes^^.*
- New! Great Tasting
- Specially formulated multivitamin/multimineral supplement for adults 50+
- Age Adjusted
- Centrum Silver
- Natural &Artificial Flavors
How Centrum® Silver® has been specially formulated...
- Beta-Carotene ~ An antioxidant form of vitamin A.
- Vitamin B6 ~ A higher level+ to help your body convert food to energy.*
- Vitamin B12 ~ Higher levels+ because dietary needs increase with age.*
- Calcium ~ A higher level+ to help strengthen and maintain healthy bones.*
- Vitamin E ~ A higher level+ to help protect against cell damage.*
- Manganese ~ An essential trace mineral for bone and connective tissue development.
- Folic Acid ~ May help maintain heart health.*++
- Iron ~ An iron-free formula because most individuals 50+ meet their needs through diet alone.
Centrum® Silver® Chewables is the nutritional supplement designed for adults 50+.
Centrum® Silver® Chewables is specially adjusted with higher levels+ of certain age essential nutrients like calcium, B vitamins and antioxidants to keep pace with your (adults 50+) changing nutritional needs.
+Compared to Centrum® and the RDI.
++Safe upper limit is 1000 micrograms.
**Vitamins help promote heart health.*
+Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs.
^Zinc and B-vitamins help support normal brain function.*
^^Vitamins A, C, and E, and lutein help support healthy eyes. This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin A and Zinc help support normal retinal function.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Questions? Visit Centrum.com.
Made in Canada.