Children's Advil Ibuprofen Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Oral Suspension, Fruit Flavor 4 fl oz (120 ml)
selected flavor: Fruit Flavor
- reduces fever.
- relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- asthma (wheezing).
- facial swelling.
- skin reddening
Stomach bleeding warning: The product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- has had a stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistant sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promoptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- if your child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- if your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- if plastic bottle wrap imprinted "Children's Advil Safely Sealed" is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- is under a doctor's care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- not been drinking fluids
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- your child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).