Citrucel Fiber Therapy for Regularity, Methylcellulose, Orange Flavor 30 oz (850 g)
- relieves constipation (irregularity).
- helps restore and maintain regularity
- for treating other bowel disorders when recommended by a doctor
- generally produces effect in 12-72 hours
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists for two weeks
When taking this product do not use a laxative for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding
- You have no bowel movement after use
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident Package - Printed inner seal beneath cap, do not use if missing or broken.
- Each scoop contains calcium 85mg, potassium 125mg, and sodium 3mg.
- Each scoop contributes 60 calories from maltodextrin.
- Store below 86°F (30°C)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Keep tightly closed
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 52 mg per adult dose.