Get 3 tones in one simple step.
Nice 'n Easy with Color-Blend Technology uses a blend of 3 tones to give you highlights, lowlights and shine. In just one simple step you'll get hair color full of depth and dimension.
Nice 'n Easy is perfect for you if you want:
- Natural-looking permanent hair color with a blend of three tones in one simple step
- Weekly conditioning treatments with ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss
- 100% gray coverage
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if Nice 'n Easy is right for me?
Nice 'n Easy gives you ultimate natural-looking color with highlights and shine in just one easy step. Browns are brilliant, blondes are illuminating, and reds are radiant.
How does it work?
Only Nice 'n Easy has our exclusive color-blend technology. In one step, each shade gives you an expert blend of three tones that work together to created natural-looking color with shining dimension. Additionally, the formula, with our exclusive triple shine hydrience conditioning complex, delivers up to 40% more shine*.
*vs. Untreated hair
How long will it last?
Nice 'n Easy lasts for up to eight weeks. You'll find six weekly treatments of our exclusive colorseal conditioning gloss to seal in healthy - looking color and add intense shine.
Color Hints & Tips
- Use Nice `n Easy for ultimate natural-looking color with highlights and shine in just one easy step!
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during the coloring process.
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
- Use the colorseal conditioning gloss only once a week. It has been designed to give you long-lasting benefits. For best results use a quarter-size amount per application.
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. Do the strand test since your timing may need to be reduced. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring.
- If you've used a gradual color restorer, henna, or metallic dyes, do not use this product until your hair has grown out and colored areas have been cut off.
Clairol Frequently Asked Questions
What products does Clairol make?
Clairol makes haircolor products. Choose from demi-permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos), semi-permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos), permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) or highlighting & blonding to help you become colorwonderful.
Should individuals with natural, uncolored hair use different haircolor products than those who have previously colored their hair?
It depends on the desired result. If you are coloring your hair for the first time and only want to enhance your natural color, try a demi-permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product close to your natural haircolor. If you want to go lighter, you need to select a permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) haircolor, then refer to the insert that comes inside your box of clairol haircolor and follow the instructions for first time application.
Should people who want to cover gray hair use different coloring products than those who don't need coverage?
Most clairol haircolor products will blend or cover gray hair to some degree. If you have a small percentage of gray (not very visible), use a semi-permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos) product, such as loving care. If you have a higher percentage of gray hair (up to 50%), use a demi-permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product such as natural instincts, which will blend away gray hair.
On the other hand, if you have a lot of gray and want to cover it completely, use a permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) product. If you have 50% or more gray, use nice 'n easy gray solution.
How can I test-run a color before committing to coloring my entire head of hair?Questions? 1-800-clairol
Strand test is a simple method for you to test haircolor on a portion of your hair before doing the entire application. (the instructions are in your haircolor box.) It's an important step because it's the only way to see exactly how the shade you selected works with your starting haircolor to achieve the resulting color. A strand test will also help you determine the exact timing you'll need to color your whole head.
Where can I find product instructions?
Product instruction inserts are inside your haircolor box.
Nice 'n Easy Color-blend Formula: Shade 108
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Oleic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Oleth-2, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, 2-Methylresorcinol, P-Aminophenol, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Sodium Sulfite, P-Phenylenediamine, EDTA, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate.
Nice 'n Easy Color-blend Activator: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone
Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss: included with Shades 87, 98, 099, 100, 101, 101B, 102, 102G, 103, 103A, 103B, 104, 105G, 106, 106A, 106B, 106D, 106G, 107, 108, 127
Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone