Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. The product you will recieve has one brush head.
Clarisonic's limited edition pink ~ Your purchase contributes $10 to fight breast cancer.
Comes with 2 oz cleanser
Skin is more than your body's supple facade ~ it's the boundary between you and the world. Care for your skin like it cares for you with Clarisonic®. Its gentle sonic vibrations cleanse deeply, clearing your pores for better absorption of skin care ingredients (with no harmful abrasion). Use it daily to keep your skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
This kit includes the Clarisonic® Skin Care Brush, Charger, 1 Brush Head, Trial Size Cleanser (2 oz), and User Guide.
Keep your skin looking young, vibrant and healthy. Clarisonic® cleanses deeply, gently clearing your pores for better absorption of vital nutrients.
A Studied Approach to Skin Care: Scientific Studies Have Measured Extraordinary Results...
- Increases the Absorption of Vital Nutrients
- The Clarisonic® gently prepares the skin to better absorb vital nutrients. When used to cleanse the skin before application of topical Vitamin C, it increased penetration by 61% in the deeper epidermal layers.+
- Gentle Enough for the Most Sensitive Skin
- The Clarisonic® is remarkably gentle for all skin types, including skin affected by complicated conditions.* In fact, doctors recommend the Clarisonic® to cleanse the skin of people suffering from seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea and acne.+
- Gives Men a Remarkably Close Shave
- When using the Clarisonic® to apply shaving cream, 81% of participating men reported a closer, smoother shave, with less irritation and fewer incidents of irritating rash and razor bumps.+
"The Clarisonic has been a wonderful addition to our practice ~ we utilize it before all of our procedures and have patients use it on a regular basis to assure thorough cleansing." ~ Michael H. Gold, MD - Medical, Surgical, Cosmetic, and Research Dermatologist
"The Clarisonic skin care brush has changed my practice. No other method of cleansing the face compares as seen clinically and shown in scientific studies. It's hard to believe this invention was so long in coming. Pure genius." ~ Barbara J. Schell, MD - Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist
- Make your skin feel new again.
- Make the most of your skin care products: The Clarisonic® clears your pores of everyday grime and residual makeup, so that the ingredients in your skin care products are more effectively absorbed.
- Clean your skin more tenderly: The Clarisonic® cleanses deeply using gentle sonic vibrations ~ without abrasion or harsh chemicals. It's even gentle enough for sensitive skin, acne, and rosacea.*
- Make life a little easier: The Clarisonic® is rechargeable and waterproof, so you can use it in the shower. And, it only takes sixty seconds, twice a day, to make sure your skin is as clean, smooth, and vibrant as it can be.
- Skin care for the whole family: Sharing the Clarisonic® is a snap ~ simply swap brush heads. And, with bristles made of Dupont Supersoft® non-porous material, the brushes are easy to keep clean.
- Created by the lead inventor of the Sonicare® Toothbrush: Nobody knows sonic technology like Clarisonic®, and nothing cleans more gently and effectively ~ an exclusive combination.
Clarisonic® uses a sonic frequency, back and forth oscillating motion to deeply cleanse, stimulate and clarify your skin. Dermatologist tested, Clarisonic® works with your skin's natural elasticity, gently flexing pores to loosen dirt and oil. Clarisonic® should be used as part of a daily skin care regimen to help provide smoother feeling and looking skin.
+Data on File
*If you are under a doctor's care for any condition, please consult your physician before using the Clarisonic®.
Sonicare® is a registered trademark of Philips Oral Healthcare Inc.
The Clarisonic Pedi Device is precision-engineered with an entirely new motor, running at a powerful "foot frequency" that safely exfoliates rough, dry foot skin. Our facial cleansing devices run at a gentler "face frequency," and aren't designed to drive the Pedi Smoothing Disc and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head.