Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner Spray, Fresh Scent 32 fl oz (946 ml)
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. Warning: Eye and skin irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on skin. Do not ingest. Do not use with other drain cleaners, including other Liquid-Plumr® products, as the release of hazardous gases may occur. First Aid: Eyes: Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Skin: Rinse with plenty of water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.