All Purpose Cleaner Removes Tough Stains, Dirt, Grease & Grime
Deodorizes & Leaves Behind A Refreshing Citrus Scent
Great for Kitchen Sinks, Showers, Counters, Toilets, Tiles & Floors
The Power of Clorox® in the Convenience of a Spray Bottle
Contains No Phosphorous
Behind Every Spotless Counter Top, There’s Clorox® Clean-Up® Cleaner Plus Bleach
Use this all purpose cleaner throughout your kitchen and bathroom to quickly and effectively clean and deodorize. Great for hard, nonporous surfaces, it removes tough stains, dirt, grease and grime and leaves nothing behind but a sparkling clean, fresh-smelling home. This convenient spray bottle makes it easy to aim the all purpose cleaner at hard-to-reach places.
Warning: Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15–20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases. Keep out of reach of children.
Other Ingredients, 98.16%, Sodium Hypochlorite, 1.84%, Yields 1.75% Available Chlorine
Spray Clorox® Clean-Up® Cleaner with Bleach 4 to 6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, pre-clean surface before spraying.